Expert Infrastructure Engineer - Developer Experience - Paris/Bordeaux - m/f/d
Expert Infrastructure Engineer - Developer Experience - Paris/Bordeaux - m/f/d Full-time Paris, IDF, France
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
Who are we?
The Developer Experience Team is looking for an expert Infrastructure engineer. The purpose of our team is to help teams achieve fast, secure and reliable deployments and releases by better understanding their delivery pipelines and optimizing the 4 key metrics of DevOps performance (Deployment Frequency, Lead Time, Change Failure Rate, Mean Time To Restore Service)..
What you will do:
By joining the Core Developer experience Team at Deezer, you will:
- Collaborate with other teams to understand, mitigate and offer solutions to help them improve their delivery process
- Build and deploy services, solutions and tools impacting the delivery process
- Monitor, detect anomalies, investigate problems, resolve incident and write post-mortem
- Help other teams to design new architecture and improve existing ones
- Mentor team members
- Help the team handle and reduce its Toil
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of GNU/Linux systems
- Very good knowledge on Terraform and Google Cloud Platform
- Expertise on Kubernetes and containerization (Docker)
- Very good knowledge with DevOps practices and philosophy (test automation, deployment automation, continuous testing, comprehensive monitoring and observability, …)
- Good communication and emotional intelligence skills
- Inspirational leadership to lead technical discussions and encourage open discussion
- Challenge technical decisions within the team and other teams
- Understand the team's technology ecosystem and provide technical direction on a specific scope
- Mentor team members, coaching, offering challenging assignments and constructive feedback, and support managers, helping defining action plans for technical improvement
- Fluent in writing well-documented procedures in english
LIFE AT DEEZER
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, meal vouchers, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!