IT Support Specialist m/f/d
IT Support Specialist m/f/d Full-time Paris, IDF, France
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now that Deezer is listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
We are currently looking for an International IT support, fluent in French, to join the IT Corporate team.
The team is responsible for all the Worldwide IT support for Deezer collaborators and managing all the internal network, system, and software infrastructure for all the Deezer offices and Datacenter.
Our mission is to:
- Continually develop our service to meet and exceed Deezer employee’s expectations,
- Contribute to the success of the company through the provision of the best and effective IT support,
- Deploy the best and most innovative IT solutions.
What you will do:
- Install and support computers, mobile devices, and other computer-related types of equipment
- Support video conferencing devices and collaborative tools (Cisco, Zoom,..)
- Provide remote and on-site support to worldwide users across different channels (Slack, Jira, Mail, IT bar)
- Manage level 1 tickets through the Jira ticket management tool
- Create and maintain required technical documentation
- Follow ITIL processes and standards
Application and software support:
- Manage OS deployment for MAC and PCs
- Account management in Active Directory and OKTA
- Support and administration of our SaaS solutions like Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Jamf, and more
- Manage workstation lifecycle
- Follow onboarding and offboarding processes
- Maintain hardware and software inventory through GLPI cloud
- IT stock management
This role is excellent for a person with:
- 2+ years of IT Support/Administration experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Mac and Windows operating systems
- A highly motivated and driven individual requiring minimal supervision
- User focus
- Good communication skills both in French and English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 1:00pm and from 2:00pm to 6:30pm
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding:
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!