Product Data Analyst Intern m/f/d
Product Data Analyst Intern m/f/d Intern Paris, IDF, France
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
As an intern in the Operational Performance team, you will support data analysts in driving projects aiming at improving performance and decision-making across commercial, product and content topics.
Data analysts at Deezer make sure any strategic decision is based on the right data-driven insights. They keep an open and growth mindset in order to continuously develop new methodologies, analytical skills and business acumen.
What you will do
- Work closely with commercial, product and other key stakeholders to understand their vision and challenges
- Monitor business KPIs and conduct in-depth analyses that help stakeholders understand their business and make the right decisions
- Upgrade and automate regular business reports, and create repeatable data analysis for our stakeholders
- Design, build and maintain data visualisations and dashboards to make data accessible and easily understandable
- Build your own data pipelines: from the logs to the final dataset using python, sql, spark
What we bring to the table
- Constant upskilling with experts on business, tech, data and dataviz methodologies
- Gain a 360 vision of our products and business, thanks to the combination of analytics, data science and user research
- Learn and work with a big team of fellow analysts in a collegiate environment
- Top Business/Engineer school students looking for gap year/final year internship
- Proficient in SQL or equivalent, experience with Data Visualization (e.g. Tableau)
- Tenacious : being ready to tackle complex problems with insights and analyses, at the crossroads of tech, product and business
- Curious : eager to learn constantly, a business-oriented mindset, team player
- High standards : rigorous, structured, and high attention to detail, excellent presentation skills, ability to own and drive projects with a creative mindset
- Fluent in English, affinity with the music industry :)
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!