Corporate Development / M&A Intern m/f/d
Corporate Development / M&A Intern m/f/d Intern Paris, IDF, France
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
What you will do:
You will assist the Corporate Development Team in the following areas:
- Provide strategic and execution support on the company strategy and acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Financial analysis / modelling of identified projects
- Competitive analysis and market intelligence
- Preparation of board/shareholders meetings
What we are looking for:
- You are currently in a final year or gap year (“césure”) in a top tier business or engineering school
- A first experience in finance (investment banking, private equity, transaction services) would be highly appreciated
- You have strong financial analysis and modelling skills, proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel
- Your mind is your best tool, you know how to develop, clearly present and draw conclusions
- You are attracted by the tech / start-up environment
- Able to work in an international environment, you have excellent written and oral communication skills, both in English and in French
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!