Senior Social Media Manager, EN m/f/d
Senior Social Media Manager, EN m/f/d Full-time Paris, IDF, France
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed on #Euronext, Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join us!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service. We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
We are looking for a bold, fresh and quirky Senior Social Media Manager, EN. Their role will be to significantly grow and engage online communities to promote the Deezer brand, product benefits and content. This role defines the English (primarily US and UK) social media strategy, and implements campaigns and activations that support it. The professional will be part of the communication division, will manage one Community Manager, and will collaborate with different teams across the company and around the world.
What you will do:
Social Media Management, Strategy, Analytics, Community & Influencer management:
- Define and manage Deezer’s English language social media strategy according to the objectives and KPIs set in line with the global social media and content strategy.
- Maintain an editorial calendar for multiple social media accounts, making sure that all communications are in line with the brand's tone of voice.
- Manage organic and paid campaigns, and create reports that inform further strategy in growing reach, engagement and impressions.
- Create and produce high quality, unique and outstanding proactive and reactive content, including leveraging current trends, with the support of a social media agency.
- Set up influencer campaigns to promote content, features and offers including project management, briefing and quality-check of content with the goal to grow awareness and consideration, as well as increasing organic uptake.
- Strengthen the loyalty of our communities, reinforce Deezer’s brand and what it stands for, answer user questions and work closely with Customer Care teams to increase customer satisfaction.
This role is excellent for a person with:
- Relevant education in either marketing communications, media, or information and communication technologies.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in social media and community management (agency background is a plus).
- Hands-on knowledge of relevant social media tools and communication techniques.
- Someone with a can-do attitude, a proactive approach, creativity and a drive for excellence.
- Candidates must be fluent in English, with exceptional verbal and copywriting skills and an eye for visual aesthetics. French is a plus.
- Strong affinity to music, pop-culture, and technology.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
LIFE AT DEEZER
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
- Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!