Trade Marketing & Business Analyst apprentice (French-speaking mandatory) m/f/d
Trade Marketing & Business Analyst apprentice (French-speaking mandatory) m/f/d Intern Paris, IDF, France
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
CONTEXT OF THE JOB
B2B partnerships are at the heart of Deezer’s DNA and one of the main drivers of our growth. We are looking for a Strategic partnership apprentice to support our french B2B team to strengthen strategic relationships, develop opportunities, achieve sales goals and subscriber acquisition, focused on our key partners: Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Fnac Darty and Cdiscount.
If you are looking for responsibility within a dynamic team that directly impacts the company's performance, you are in the right place!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist the French Strategic partnerships team by monitoring partners Key Performance Indicators : track, analyse and restitute data visually to follow our business performance compared to business plan.
- Support with the creation of internal and external presentation materials.
- Support partner relationships via regular product and technical integration meetings, marketing launches, performance reviews, and by gathering updates within the B2B team.
- Attend and support partner meetings through agenda management, note taking, coordination of presentation materials, meeting follow ups and post mortems reports.
- Support projects follow-up involving other internal teams (such as Labels, Finance, Product, Tech, Legal) to ensure that partnership negotiations are executed to their full potential and embody Deezer's core values. Be an ambassador for our global partnership teams.
- Be in charge of the in store channel marketing: collaborate with the internal brand and communication team, coordinate with the field team and the merchandising agency.
- Contribute to the development of visual assets for our partners' digital and physical channels, as well as training materials for sales staff.
This is an apprenticeship starting August 21st, 2023 (an earlier start date would be a plus) for a duration of (at least) 1 year.
- Master’s student in Economics, Business, Marketing.
- Very at ease with data and business KPIs analysis, Excel and Powerpoint have no secrets for you.
- Positive and enthusiastic mindset (to blend in perfectly with the team's atmosphere) and excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
- A good understanding of B2B partnership challenges in the subscription market and digital marketing.
- Detail oriented, well-organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines, ability to work autonomously and balance short and long term projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and building relationships with multiple stakeholders, being excited to work within a music-oriented environment is a big plus :)
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!