Royalties Accountant Apprentice / Alternant Comptable Fournisseurs Droits d’Auteur m/f/d
Royalties Accountant Apprentice / Alternant Comptable Fournisseurs Droits d’Auteur m/f/d Intern Paris, IDF, France
WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed on #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
Within the Accounting Department and under the responsibility of a manager, your main missions are as follows:
- Processing invoices received from labels and publishers
- Reconciliation and clearance of the corresponding accruals as well as accounting for payments and lettering of supplier accounts
- Control and analysis of supplier accounts (management of reminders, justification of supplier balances, manual lettering, exchange differences, understanding of variations)
- Preparation of the monthly cash forecast and monitoring of its progress
- Request and collection from beneficiaries of tax certificates relating to withholding tax
- Estimation, payment and follow-up of the quarterly withholding tax on copyrights in addition to the participation in process improvement and projects related to royalties
This role is excellent for a person with:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Control Management,
- Knowledgeable in supplier accounting,
- You are extremely rigorous with a good team spirit.
- You are organized and know how to manage priorities to work on a wide scope of suppliers with other members of the accounting, legal, operational and management control teams: fairly marked transversality,
- Your level of English is very good: communication with our suppliers and certain teams is in English,
- You master Office Pack office tools and a first experience with SAGE FRP1000 or an equivalent ERP is a plus.
This is an apprenticeship position, starting in August/September 2023
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!