We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
How often do you have the chance to impact a product that you use every day? At Deezer, it will be your day to day job. If you are passionate about music & tech, this job is the perfect match for you.
As Product Manager working on payment topics across all our platforms at global level, you will join a team of talented people to help Deezer build the best music streaming experience.
The main mission is to be responsible for enhancing and leveraging the B2C revenue by providing the right payment features to the right person at the right time and maximize our acceptance rates.
What you will do:
- Build the product roadmap along with the team’s stakeholders
- Ensure we have optimal coverage of payment methods with a seamless user experience with the Payment Partner Manager and the Payment Operation Manager
- Understand the diverse legal and finance landscapes and turn them into one simple product
- Maintain a good balance between optimal user experience and fraud management with the Payment Operation Manager
- Use customer insights and analytics to validate problems and hypothesis throughout the product development process
- Work with a highly skilled cross-functional engineering team to design and build product features and best-in-class payment experience
- Define and analyze metrics that evaluate the success of your journeys
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years experience of product management
- As a real Swiss knife you enjoy working the same way with the business side and the tech side
- Strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex problems
- Self starter and quick learner and you can adapt easily to a fast-paced environment
- Experience with using qualitative and quantitative data (especially from A/B tests) to make product decisions. You also know when and how to balance data with intuition.
- You have a results-driven, impact-oriented mindset and you enjoy talking to users and business partners
- You are a true team player and facilitate collaboration across teams
- "Falling in love with the problem" should mean something to you
- English is your business language
- You are a true music fan ;)
Life @ Deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
- Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer