We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for a passionate Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Team.
Our mission is clear: as trusted experts, we are matching the right people with the right opportunities. Together, with committed managers, we ensure an inspirational, fair and smooth candidate experience.
What you will do:
Everyone in the team has an area of expertise, yours will be tech recruitment.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to help recruit the best possible fit for their team,
- Develop, test and track diverse internal and external sourcing strategies to build an effective sourcing plan to bring talent
- Fully handle end to end recruitment process based on transparency, communication, and equity,
- Provide the best candidate experience and make sure to give all feedback to all the candidates, even when the answer is no.
- Contribute to developing Employer Value Proposition to engage candidates; participate in events and meetups to go meet directly with your potential future hires,
- Actively track, manage and report of recruitment activity
- Ad hoc projects
What we are looking for:
- You have 4+ years of experience in Talent Sourcing with proven success metrics, either in-house or agency,
- Direct approach is a no brainer
- Love to work in a technology-focused environment where recruiting technical profiles (software engineering, architecture...) is key,
- Know how to convince, to carry ideas and to give envy
- Ideally have been previously exposed to ATS or other HR software programs for candidate management,
- Strong drive for both success and excellence, attention to details and strong persistence
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and French
- Curious, eager to learn and share,
- You feel comfortable working in a fast paced and international environment.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer