We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - and we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
We are looking for a Content Operations Assistant to work within the Music Content Operations team. The team is made up of music programmers and responsible for the creation and programming of all editorial for France. You will provide support to the daily operations of content creation, programming and analysis and will occasionally assist with playlist creation and editorial duties.
- Follow-up on the major musical releases and weekly playlisting recommendations for the editors. The candidate must be interested in all music genres, from rap to variété française, but also indie. A knowledge of the back catalog is also appreciated.
- Follow-up with the labels regarding the artists main assets (music, pictures and upcoming releases and back catalog).
Project Management soldier:
- Participation to the homepage editorialization, following seasonality and news, programming duties of the editorial real estate.
- Coordination between all the implicated teams in order to create content assets (global content team, CRM, design, copywriting) and regular production briefs for the Deezer studio
- Support on project management and coordination of new editorial projects (IWD, Pride Month, Summer, EOY...) with local & international teams.
- Management of the editorial CRM operations : production of the weekly editorial newsletters and the regular editorial notifications sent on the application.
- Support on the day to to day production for the Deezer Originals (Souvenirs d’Enfance, Jour de Sortie, La Relève, etc.)
- Support on the day to day partnership relations with B2B partners.
- Daily market analysis on content and competition
- Monitoring of content & editorial performance - daily KPIs
- Data analysis and reporting on the Editorial projects & on all AM actions.
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and a brand-new HQ with a stunning rooftop.
- Flexible remote work policy.
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation.
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
- English and French language courses.
- Hackathons & meetups.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.