We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
We are looking for a Director of CRM to join our global team in Paris or London to help us engage our users. The CRM Director will focus on automating our user journeys to increase activation, and retention. The CRM Director will lead a team of ~5 and work closely with the Data, Product, Product Marketing and Content teams to maximise customer lifetime.
- Develop the CRM customer lifecycle roadmap for all users.
- Manage the lifecycle CRM team and lead continuous improvement.
- Deliver a series of multi-channel CRM communications spanning emails, push notifications, in-app messages, SMS and WhatsApp messages.
- Create a meaningful relationship with customers by ensuring timely and relevant touch points across platforms.
- Conduct in depth performance analysis together with the Business Intelligence team.
- Translate data and into actions to ensure constant improvement to reach and exceed defined KPIs.
- Create engaging onboarding journeys to increase survival score.
- Develop anti-churn journeys to maximise user recovery.
- Create activation journeys and end of offer migration journeys for B2B customers.
- Collaborate with data and technical teams to ensure we have all relevant triggers and tools to maximise performance.
- Development and analysis of test and learn strategies to optimise communications effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from past campaigns to create a continuous process of testing and improvement.
- Contribute to the global CRM strategy with the other members of the team.