Pinheiros, SP, BrazilIntern
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
What You'll do:
- You'll work together to Podcast Specialist and Podcast Manager to be the point of contact during the development of podcasts ongoing, and also new podcasts - from ideation to final delivery; overseeing all elements of production with freelance authors and creators or third-party producers;
- You'll work with cross functional teams - marketing and communication - to coordinate CRM, promotion, and the launch of each new original projects with the chosen assets and activations;
- You'll ensure that all currently shows are produced and distributed on time and on budget;
- You’ll identify and secure additional external creative partners when needed;
- You'll brainstorm new podcasts and shows concepts, mentor producers, and give effective and actionable creative notes and final approval to producers and partners;
- Love podcasts and listen to podcasts frequently. Having a podcast is a plus;
- Know well the podcast ecosystem in Brazil;
- A good (written and spoken) English. Spanish is a plus;
- Write well and correctly;
- Organized. Interest in data is a plus.
- Be enrolled in an University