Berlin, BE, GermanyPart-time
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music and audiobooks/ podcast editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music and podcasts are about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
How about you?
You are studying media management, communication, journalism or anything that is spoken word related? You have some experience in the audiobook/ podcast industry, media, online business, marketing and/or project management, speak German on a native level (C2), are a digital native, speak fluent English and are a team player?
Then you are exactly the right person for us! We are looking for a working student for our editorial and content team from October 2021 onwards. Dive into the world of music and media in the Deezer office in Berlin-Mitte. Get to know the digital business from one of the world's largest music streaming companies. Many exciting tasks, good music and a great team that supports each other are waiting for you.
What you will do:
Show us what you can and be in charge of:
• administration and curation of new audiobook & podcast releases
• content placement (homepage, channels, slideshow)
• corresponding with publishers, distributors & podcast creators
• assisting with CRM-planning (push notifications, e-mails, in-app notifications)
• supporting the editorial team in day-to-day operations
What we are looking for :
• Speak German on a native level (C2)
• You are a student and study literature, media management, journalism, communication or anything that is spoken word related (no Freelancer!)
• You are interested in podcasts and/or audiobooks
• You have some experience in the publishing industry, media, radio, journalism, project management and/or content management
• You work precisely, efficiently and independently
• You speak fluent English
• You are a team player
• You are a fast learner, proactive, creative and eager to broaden your horizon
You have experience in:
• Project management tools (not a must)
• Content management systems (not a must)
Life @ Deezer in Berlin