We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
Join the User Platform Team and be the one shaping the future of Deezer! Our mission is to think, build and ship new features to millions of users. The subjects tackled by the team are as broad as enabling users to be one tap away from the perfect tracklist and creating innovative experiences to find what to play and engage more with the content on Deezer.
What you will do:
- Work together to achieve team objectives
- Design and build new features at scale, by collaborating with your teammates and the broader Deezer Android community
- Write and maintain code of high quality, testable and tested
- Become part of a cross-functional team of engineers (Android but also iOS, Web and QA), designers and product managers
- Contribute to the Deezer Android community to help improve our development and delivery process with innovative solutions and tools
- Participate with the team to the day-to-day run, including bug fixes
- Participate in all the Agile rituals in place: daily, sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, post-mortems
At Deezer, you’re a part of the whole Android team, not just the User Plartform startup.
So, here’s a quick look at what Android is like at Deezer:
- A team of talented developers working on a shared project
- Bi-Weekly Android tech meetings
- Internal tech workshops
- External Android conferences
What we are looking for:
- Strong and proven engineering skills (Java / Kotlin, code versioning, unit tests, code reviews)
- Proven experience in building and maintaining Android applications in production
- Good knowledge of mobile app UX
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Team-player, problem-solver, rigorous and enthusiastic
- Proficient, autonomous and rigorous
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups