Description de l'entreprise
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
Description du poste
How about you?
The Business Diversification Manager will be in charge of developing innovative new businesses with high potential of penetration and value for Deezer and will focus on a specific vertical.
What you will do?
- Be in charge of in depth understanding of your vertical : competitions, success factors, business models, customer expectations, etc.
- Build cases on potential new businesses : market and competition understanding, target definition, customers expectations, differentiation positioning, positioning and brand, resources needed, catalog to acquire or build, offers and pricing, marketing costs.
- Define editorial strategy of your vertical if relevant; working with external advisors, hosts, personalities and journalists if needed.
- Content catalogs, partnerships technologies negotiations
- Make innovative recommandations to disrupt markets and better answer customer needs.
- Build forecasts and business plans based on datas and facts.
- Work closely with content producers to set up content catalog production when relevant, and with product manager and UX designer to deliver the best product experience for users.
- Work cross functionally with Strategy, Content producers, Product/Tech and go to market teams to build 360 projects.
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience on strategy, marketing strategy and/or business development working in a digital environment.
- Track record in closing distribution deals, building new business with innovative marketing approach, defining business models.
- Strong experience in media or entertainment is a plus.
- Experience on digital products is required.
- Passionate, idea and concept driven, creative yet strategic thinker.
- Very well organized, capacity to convince, capacity to learn and adapt quickly.
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals.
- You know how to build business plans and forecasts.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work on collaborative projects and you are able to adapt to each situation.
- You have excellent presentation and people skills.
- You speak fluent English.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer