Description de l'entreprise
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
Description du poste
What you will do
The Content Production Director will be in charge of defining and implementing a global strategy to produce contents for diversification projects.
- Be in charge of setting up content production processes.
- Building a catalogue of non music contents at scale with a cost control approach.
- Source and launch innovative content formats.
- Manage licensing agreements if needed.
- Work cross functionally with Strategy, Business developers and Product/Tech to build 360 projects.
- Work closely with business developers and product managers to make the positioning and editorial strategy live.
- Set up the teams to produce contents including technical teams (sound engineer, mixing, editing), journalists and hosts, etc.
- Set up all the resources including equipment and studios, to be able to produce multi projects at the same time.
What we are looking for
- 10+ years of experience in audiovisual, radio or podcasts production.
- Track record in producing from A to Z qualitative contents at efficient cost at scale.
- You have strong network within talent, productions freelancers, productions companies, distributors and medias.
- Capacity to work both on strategy (including production business plan) and setting up production projects operationally.
- Passionate, idea and concept driven, creative yet strategic thinker.
- Strong know-how in conceptualising and presenting your strategy to C-Level Management.
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work on collaborative projects and you are able to adapt to each situation.
- You have excellent presentation and people skills.
- You speak fluent French and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer