Description de l'entreprise
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
Description du poste
How about you?
The Business Diversification Intern will collaborate directly with our VP Innovation and New Business. In this role you will be in charge of running different market and business analysis, coordinating projects and building forecasts.
- Running in depth analysis on specific markets or subjects : competitions, success factors, business models, customer expectations, define implementation ways, etc.
- Build cases on potential new businesses : market and competition understanding, target definition, customers expectations, differentiation positioning, positioning and brand, resources needed, catalog to acquire or build, offers and pricing, marketing costs.
- Content catalogs, partnerships technologies analysis.
- Build forecasts based on datas and facts.
- Work closely with content producers to set up content catalog production when relevant, and with product manager and UX designer to deliver the best product experience for users.
What we are looking for:
- First internship experience in a business consulting company is required.
- A first experience in media or entertainment is a plus.
- Very well organized, strategic thinker, capacity to learn and adapt quickly.
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data.
- You have the ability to work in a face-paced environment, work on collaborative projects and you are able to adapt to each situation.
- You have excellent presentation and people skills.
- You speak fluent French and advanced English is a plus.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer