We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
As part of Deezer growth on a global scale, our paid acquisition department is looking to take our activity on Search Engine to the next level. To do so, we are looking for the new leader of our SEA team.
As lead SEA, you will champion Search Engine advertising activity globally and be responsible for managing, developing and growing our SEA, and more widely our Google campaigns, across all relevant platforms with the help of a team of 2 SEA experts.
What you will do:
- Shape and lead the global strategy for Deezer Search (and all Google related media buying) initiatives on a global scale to increase and engage the user base.
- Channels include all Google media buying (Google UAC, YouTube, Performance max…) + In store paid search (Apple search ads)
- Build the global channel strategy that fits the local contexts and the overarching media plan in order to drive engaged users with competitive costs
- Launch, follow, and optimize digital campaigns to reach the objectives defined in the media plan
- Be responsible of the ongoing testing plan (channels, audiences, assets, bidding strategy...) to identify and replicate best practices
- Monitor continuously the results of digital campaigns to define and implement corrective actions and impulse initiatives
- Be the company expert on SEA & Google environment: stay abreast of the local competitive landscape, challenges and opportunities
- Be the owner of the search budget on a global scale
- Work hand in hand with the SEO and ASO teams to ensure an excellent synergy between organic & paid acquisition
- Manage a team of SEA experts, that you will challenge and help grow in their field of expertise.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in SEA, involving management responsibilities.
- Experience in scaling teams and processes in a high-growth environment.
- Advanced hands-on experience on all Google products (SEA, Youtube, GDN, Perf. max…) with inapp and web userjourneys + ideally Apple Search ads
- Advanced understanding of the digital marketing landscape, programmatic, app networks.
- Advanced technical understanding of web and app tracking and attribution models.
- Advanced analytical skills and confidence working with numbers.
- An experience in media agency and on the advertiser side is a plus.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment
- Should be self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent
- Fluent in English
- Leadership, Curiosity, Analytical skills, Objective-driven
- Self motivation, Problem-solving, Team player, Proactive
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive to get things done collaboratively
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer