We are music and tech fans from all over the world, working hard to make sure that Deezer offers audio fans an easy to use, fun and highly personalized experience. Our team of programmers, tech experts, artist and label specialists, marketing and communication professionals and, of course, our music editors make sure listeners can enjoy Deezer in over 180 countries around the world. We have a 'local hero' approach and love supporting local artists and music communities to help them reach more fans. Do you want to become one of us? Then read on!
How about you?
We are currently looking for a new Senior PR Manager to join Deezer’s Global Communications Team. You will be based in our buzzing HQ in the centre of Paris and will be involved in all aspects of Deezer’s PR, including our product and entertainment PR, messaging and storytelling, and comms tactics and KPI setting and tracking. You will help us make sure that Deezer continues to stand out in media as an innovator and industry leader. You will work closely with Deezer’s Product, Editorial and Artist Relations teams, as well as with our in-country PR teams.
What will you do?
- Work closely with Deezer’s VP of External Communication to drive growth across PR KPIs, manage a wide range of communication projects and support our markets with best in class PR
- Be part of setting and delivering on relevant KPIs that are closely aligned with the company’s marketing strategy and goals
- Manage supplier and agency relationships related to PR and maintain a network of best-in class service and product providers who can support Deezer’s communication objectives
- Support our markets in proactively looking for opportunities to promote Deezer’s brand and story in B2C and B2B media through an active and evolving Public Relations program:
- Promote Deezer’s artist, product, brand and B2B news to the right audiences
- Manage the schedule of proactive global PR initiatives that position Deezer optimally with our stakeholders
- Be responsible for the project management and production of Deezer’s global PR announcements, stories and newsletters
- Work closely with a wide range of teams at Deezer, including editorial, product and Artist Relations
Oversee Deezer’s public speaking programme to make sure that we tell our story in the best way when colleagues represent Deezer at events around the world
Project manage multinational creative PR campaigns in close alignment with Deezer’s central brand team and local communication teams
Work to promote Deezer as though leader in the music and tech industries, joining events, looking for speech opportunities for Deezer spokepersons, sponsoring and promoting events to create buzz in the market
Support relevant local PR teams in preparation and pitching when needed
What we are looking for:
- 10 years of experience in PR and communication and in tech and/or entertainment
- Expert understanding of PR best practice and work flows and an ability to drive complex projects independently
- Strong network of contacts among English-speaking Tech and/or Entertainment media
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and good professional French language skills are required (our corporate language is English)
- Experience in creating and deploying successful PR, news and campaigns
- A collaborative team player who knows how to work across a wide range of teams and cultures to achieve outstanding results
- Hands-on communicator who loves to ensure that all of Deezer’s communication lives up to the highest standards.
- A structured thinker who can identify and act on creative PR and social media opportunities and who is always looking for new ideas
- Degree in communication, marketing or other relevant field
- Previous experience of working in an international matrix organization a big plus
Life @ Deezer
We are a passionate, optimistic and open-minded team who are proud to work for one of the OG's of music streaming.
- An buzzing environment that embraces innovation, creativity and collaboration
- A culture that gives you the tools, freedom and responsibility to succeed
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and fresh fruit
- An ‘at home’ vibe with areas to relax and collaborate