Paris, IDF, FranceFull-time
We are music and tech fans from all over the world, working hard to make sure that Deezer offers audio fans an easy to use, fun and highly personalized experience. Our team of programmers, tech experts, artist and label specialists, marketing and communication professionals and, of course, our music editors make sure listeners can enjoy Deezer in over 180 countries around the world. We have a 'local hero' approach and love supporting local artists and music communities to help them reach more fans. Do you want to become one of us? Then read on!
● Elaborate, develop and get approval of the strategic plan for customer relationship marketing, database marketing and customer research. Ensure integration into corporate strategy and objectives;
● Aligning CRM strategy and development with annual Deezer initiatives;
● Ensure support and integration of CRM strategy and plan into the product updates;
● Partner with internal and external resources (including IT CRM tools) to support company goals and maximise margin on tactical & operational needs;
● Serve as business owner for technology projects necessary to support a single and personalized CRM; partner with product teams to ensure CRM road map supports new product updates and services;
● Translate data into clear & focused actionable insights to ensure constant improvements to reach and exceed desired KPIs;
● Continuously review and recommend opportunities to enhance the quality and accuracy of the customer database;
● Manage the day-to-day corporate CRM, database marketing and customer support technology operations. Provide ongoing innovative solutions for CRM business process improvement to automate personalized CRM;
● Enthusiastically champion CRM concepts to meet Deezer’s needs, including providing effective upsell funnels.
Minimum 12 years of experience in the CRM field;
Current or past international experience and/ exposure;
Excellency in analytics, strategy and organization;
Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
Experience in managing content within CRM; CMS or A/B testing platform;
Ability to analyze data sets, distilling large amounts of data into actionable, clear and focused insights;
Experience managing a team;
Fluency in English, any other language a plus.
Good to have
Experience with Customer Personalization programs and technologies;
Experience in an Internet, Saas and/ or Entertainment industry a plus.
LIFE @ DEEZER PARIS
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.