Paris, IDF, FranceFull-time
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
As part of Deezer growth on a global scale, our Performance Marketing department is looking to take paid acquisition to the next level. To do so, we are looking for a Head of Paid Acquisition.
What you will do :
As Head of Paid Acquisition, you will be in charge of digital media buy on a global scale and be responsible for defining and implementing Deezer paid acquisition, relying on a team of 6+ experts that you will have at heart to up-skill and grow. Your mission will include :
- Define and deliver a winning paid acquisition, driving qualitative new paying users for Deezer, using a variety of paid digital channels (SEA, social ads, display, affiliates, video ads), on web and app environments, with a constant search for improving Return on Investment.
- Work hand in hand with the brand marketing and media strategy teams to develop and execute high quality, high scale digital media campaigns aimed at reaching awareness, brand preference and engagement objectives on a specific target audience.
- Ensure the Paid Acquisition team gains agility to grasp growth opportunities. This includes focus on : testing process & pacing, creative assets quality & renewal pacing, user journeys optimizations, reliable tracking & data, etc…
- Build strong relationships with other internal teams, in a collaborative state of mind : media strategy, organic acquisition, performance analytics, brand marketing, product marketing, creative studio & copy, data, product & tech, content, finance, legal…
- Gather and share regular best practices internally to grow a acquisition state of mind, that would be data-driven and documented
- Team management and ongoing training of 6+ media & acquisition managers with different levels of seniority, making sure each of them grow into their roles and in expertise in their field
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships with partners across the entertainment + media industry and relevant endemic industries
What we are looking for :
Life @ Deezer HQ:
We are an equal opportunity employer