Description de l'entreprise
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
Description du poste
We are recruiting our future Head of Accounting who will manage a team of up to 10 persons and who will be responsible for the accounts and the financial information of Deezer SA, which is both the listed holding company and the main operating entity of the Group.
We are looking for a team leader with a solid experience ideally in listed groups, and who will support Deezer growth in its B2B activities.
The role reporting to the Group Accounting Director includes the following responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Management of persons in charge of Accounts Payable, B2B Accounts Receivables, Intangible and tangible assets, Travels expenses and Payment cards
- Quarterly objectives and performance reviews
- Regular training and assistance in relation to accounting matters and dedicated IT tools
2. Leading the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process
- Update of the closing calendar in coordination with the FP&A team, the Consolidation Manager and management
- Anticipation of accounting matters and decisions
- Closing deadline compliance
- Team work review (computations, accounting entries, account matching and reconciliation)
- External audit: organisation and logistics, deadline compliance, regular status with auditors, review of auditors’ conclusions
3. Deezer SA’s accounts and financial information
- Responsibility for the monthly and annual accounts of Deezer SA
- Responsibility for the accounting treatment of specific operations
- Intercompany accounts: recharges, interest and impairment of receivables
- Unrealised foreign exchange gains and losses
- Preparation and filing of tax returns such as VAT (France and other jurisdictions) and withholding tax on music rights
- Preparation of annual financial statements and the corporate income tax return
- Coordination with our external consultant
4. Other responsibilities
- Involvement in finance transformation projects and process enhancement, including shortening the monthly closing process
- Accounting and tax monitoring
- Contribution to strengthen internal control (procedure writing and implementation)