Paris, IDF, FranceFull-time
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
You are looking for a 6 month internship. You will join the Strategic Partners team in charge of developing business with strategic distribution partners in France (Orange, SFR, Fnac-Darty). To achieve our goal of increasing our footprint and increase the number of subscribers & revenues, we want to grow Deezer distribution through these deals and our team has in charge the business plans, the P&L, the overall marketing strategy (digital, UX, trade marketing, co-communication, offers, etc.) and the sales animations.
What you will manage:
- Weekly business performance reporting updates: crunch the data and monitor KPIs to understand our business performance vs. business plans
- Develop trade marketing & sales assets: training presentations, leaflets, brochures, goodies, newsletters, etc
- Assist in implementing promotional campaigns: develop assets, ensure good user journeys, coordinate with partners and internal teams
- Work in various ad hoc projects (sales conventions, promo offers, artist marketing events, etc.) with the aim to develop Deezer’s top of mind and share of heart among our partners’ sales teams
- Establish a sound and collaborative working relationship with partner’s key stakeholders and other Deezer departments/colleagues (editorial team, communication team, tech teams, etc)
What we are looking for:
Life @ Deezer HQ:
We are an equal opportunity employer