We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
The Core Infrastructure Team is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer for living thrilling adventures. You will help us to provide reliable, performant and secure services to guarantee the best Deezer Experience around the world in a resource-efficient way. You will work in a high traffic and high availability environment with interesting projects.
What you will do:
By joining the Core Infrastructure Team at Deezer, you will:
- Collaborate with other teams to understand and mitigate issues related to Cloud solutions
- Build and deploy services, solutions and tools impacting our whole infrastructure
- Monitor, detect anomalies, investigate problems, resolve incident and write post-mortem
- Participate to code review of our solutions and architecture review from other teams
- Help the team to handle and reduce its Toil
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux systems (we use Debian)
- Experience with Terraform and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience on Kubernetes and containerization (Docker)
- Experience with DevOps practices and philosophy (we use Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Helm, Terraform, Molecule, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Golang, etc.)
- Good communication skills and the capacity to adapt
- At ease in teamwork and sharing of work
- Ability to learn, to be creative and innovative
- Fluent in writing well-documented procedures in english
Life @ Deezer HQ
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
- Work from Home & flexible remote
We are an equal opportunity employer