We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We’re all ears.
How about you:
As a designer for Deezer based at our headquarters in Paris, your goal is to design artwork for playlist and podcast covers. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, your goal is to create unique experiences that will define the future of Deezer’s content.
The role is a 6 month full-time internship.
What you will do:
- You will work alongside the 2 designers within the Deezer Content Design team and be part of the Global Creative Design team. You will collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders to develop engaging content identities, in line with our product design.
- You will produce creative assets using your ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography and layout across all media, including digital and print). You will also work together with editors and content teams to bring their vision to life.
- At the core, you’re a storyteller with a special talent for designing compelling visuals, iconography, typography, photography,
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a graphic designer in a design agency or in-house team is preferable
- You’re a passionate graphic designer with a strong eye for great design and an understanding of the brand.
- Experience in music cover design is a plus.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch and other design tools.
- Ability to execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to Deezer projects.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer