We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How often do you have the chance to build a new product from scratch? At Deezer, it will be your day to day job. If you are passionate about entertainment & tech, this job is the perfect match for you.
As an iOS Engineer, you will join the Innovation team. Your mission will be to develop new applications which differentiate us, are compelling to the market and which align with our strategic direction.
What you will do
- Work closely with the Product Manager and the Product Designer to understand the product requirements and needs.
- Contribute to application architecture choices and tech decisions along with the Mobile and Backend developers.
- Write and maintain high quality, tested and scalable code, and participate in code reviews.
- Participate in continuous improvement to help the team grow and be successful, with innovative solutions and tools.
- Share your knowledge with your teammates and with Deezer Engineering teams at large (iOS Community of Practice).
- Work with the QA analyst to help ensure a smooth review and testing flow for the team.
- Participate in the Scrum events and processes (daily, sprint planning, grooming, retrospective, demo).
Our tech stack
- Language: Swift 5
- UI framework: SwiftUI
- Reactive programming: Combine
- Code quality: XCTest, SwiftLint, SonarQube
- Tools and frequently used libraries: Firebase, SPM, Kingfisher, StoreKit, AVPlayer, etc.
- CI/CD: Github, Jenkins, Fastlane
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and architecture in a mobile environment.
- Experience in building and maintaining iOS applications in production.
- Team oriented: friendly and constructive communication.
- Strong engineering skills (code versioning, tests, code reviews, etc.).
- Advanced programming skills in Swift.
- Good knowledge of the iOS ecosystem.
- Interest in continuous learning and technology watch.
- Problem-solver, rigorous and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Good spoken and written English.
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
- Work from Home & flexible remote
We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!