We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our teams are spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
As part of the Operational Performance team, you will work with fellow data analysts, data scientists, user researchers, product managers, marketing specialists and commercial stakeholders to optimise journeys and drive user and revenue growth.
Data analysts at Deezer have a key role to elevate data culture and to make sure any strategic decision is based on the right data-driven insights:
- They identify problems and implement solutions based on data that will fuel Deezer’s growth
- They shape data-informed product and business strategies
- They communicate results and influence key business and product leaders
They keep an open and growth mindset in order to continuously develop new methodologies, analytical skills and business acumen.
What you will do
- Work closely with business and product stakeholders to understand their vision and challenges
- Conduct data-driven analyses to build recommendations that help stakeholders make the right decisions (e.g.: is the free funnel an efficient driver of paying subscribers? How do we boost our free audience monetization?)
- Run A/B tests to statistically assess the impact of an initiative (product change, user segmentation, CRM campaign, conversion / upsell entry point…)
- Translate large and complex datasets into well-structured and insightful analyses
- Build your own data pipelines: from the logs to the final dataset using python, sql
- Design, build and maintain data visualisations and dashboards to make data accessible and easily understandable
- Collaborate closely with Data Science and User Research teams
What we bring on the table
- Constant upskilling with experts on business, tech, data and dataviz methodologies
- Gain a 360 vision of our products and business, thanks to the combination of analytics, data science and user research
- Exposure to top management on strategic topics
- Fast-paced environment in a highly competitive market