WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**.
Based in our headquarters in Paris, your goal is to deliver one integrated Deezer brand experience. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, your goal is to create unique experiences and to apply your passion for animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems. In this role, you’ll help define and implement Deezer’s motion design language across all platforms — this includes driving the creation of best practices, collaborating with graphic designers, and working with other product teams.
What you will do:
- As part of the Global Deezer Studio, you will work within the Deezer global brand team and will collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders to develop brand/product identities and deliver our brand/product stories to the world through our websites, social channels, campaigns, CRM, partnerships, sponsorships, apps, festivals and other experiences.
- You will drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with various marketing teams across Deezer (brand, acquisition, artist, product, etc.)
- You will develop creative assets using a proven ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography, layout and how it extends across digital).
- You will also work with external production companies or agencies, including providing constructive feedback, managing creative assets production, and pushing the visual experience further.
- At the core, you’re a storyteller with a special talent for designing compelling animation and videos.
This role is excellent for a person with:
- 2+ years of experience as a motion designer in a video agency or in-house team, ad agency experience/experience in marketing department is preferred
- Passion for motion designer with a strong eye for great motion design and an understanding of the brand with curiosity about the latest creative and social media trend
- Ability to lead a project from storyboard to productio and solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms
- Expert at After Effect, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and other motion design tools, knowledge in 3D software is a plus
- Ability to use effects for motion design or any prototyping tools for product/web/mobile
- Ability to execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
Life @ Deezer:
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance and transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Hybrid remote work policy
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!