WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: **Join Us**
You're customer obsessed and can't base any decision without data? Come join the Deezer CRM team! We have taken our obsession for our users and injected it with new thinking and ways to disrupt how we do CRM. For this transformative organisation, we need a diverse team of CRM experts all dedicated to design, build and activate new ways to engage our users. Beyond ideation and concepting, we need resourceful individuals who can dig into the how and thrive working in a dynamic environment to get things done.
What you will do:
- Define best CRM & personalization strategy to maximise Deezer users Lifetime value.
- Own the communication plan for all ad hoc campaigns across the organisation ensuring it stays aligned with our CRM vision & objectives.
- Be responsible for defining & implementing the best channel strategy to increase users reach while ensuring consistency & relevancy for our users.
- Lead learning & testing agenda to optimise reach & channel engagement metrics continuously.
- Own CRM campaign management process and ensure excellence in delivering CRM operations, oversee collaboration & coordination with Xfunctional teams (content, marketing, product..) to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- Manage & empower a team of 6 CRM specialists. Manage the team's workload, staffing needs and planning. Help the team resolve problems, remove roadblocks and balance decisions across stakeholders. Ensure continuous growth for each individual of the team.
This role is made for you if you are:
- A true customer enthusiast and data driven marketer, with 8+ years related experience in CRM and digital marketing including background in lifecycle marketing, segmentation and client lifetime value
- An understated leader in your everyday work. You know how to motivate a group to succeed, and you’ve got at least 5 years experience managing teams of operational roles
- Someone with a deep expertise on managing large scale CRM platforms (ideally Braze)
- Intellectually curious with a contagious energy
And if you have:
- A passion for process and structure
- A problem-solver mindset and collaborative approach to all situations – you work with stakeholders to find solutions that are satisfactory for all involved
- A can do attitude while having the ability to say no so you can focus on what's really important for your goals & team
- Working proficiency in English.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, meal vouchers, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports travelling and culture …
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!