We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
We are looking for a Podcast & Audiobooks Editor to work within the Editorial team on Podcasts, Radios and Live Audio Streaming. The team is responsible for the content strategy and editorial monitoring. You will provide support in managing content projects.
What will you do?
- Manage Podcast and Live Radio channel.
- Define and implement a non-music strategy (audio content).
- Manage Live Audio Streaming of concerts.
- Development of original audio content.
- Coordinate with HQ team to outline our local strategy to grow podcast in Brazil.
- Manage internal tools (CMS) to publish and organize the content offer.
- Daily programming of the Deezer’s homepage sections.
- Help maintain the content programming to the editorial line standards.
- Identify new growth opportunities and optimizations to existing programs .
- Hold responsibility for tracking KPIs and managing projects plan.
- Coordination between several services in order to create content assets (CRM, design, copywriting) and regular production briefs for the Deezer studio.
- Regular collation, analysis and presentation of the editorial team and original productions results.