Pinheiros, SP, BrazilIntern
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
We are currently looking for a super talented intern to join our Brazilian Editorial Content team.
You will actively help providing editorial content for Deezer’s global audience.
What you will do:
- Daily market analysis on content and competition
- Monitoring of content performance - daily KPIs - and data analysis of the editorial playlists streams
- Follow-up on the major musical releases and recommendations in the editorial playlists
- Weekly update of the main editorial playlists while keeping a follow-up with the labels regarding the artists main assets (music, pictures and upcoming releases)
- The best part: hands-on creation and update of playlists
CRM and marketing warrior:
- Management of the editorial CRM operations : copywriting and production of the weekly editorial newsletter and the supervision of notifications sent;
- “Deezer Slideshow” management : daily programming and copywriting of the promotional assets of Deezer Homepage
Project Management soldier:
- Project Management of several content operations : Valentine’s Day, Summer, New Year’s Eve, the International day of Women Rights, and so on
- Coordination between several services in order to create content assets (CRM, design, copywriting) and regular production briefs for the Deezer studio
- Programming duties within the music channels (CMS Management)
- Daily programming of the Deezer’s homepage sections
What we are looking for: