We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you ?
Deezer seeks a Customer Care Manager to lead, mentor and coach a small team in delivering excellent customer service.
What we believe in Music… no matter what
We believe music enriches our lives! Enjoy Deezer to the fullest - no matter where or who you are.
Every person is important.
Proud of who we are and what we do. We challenge ourselves to provide you a support experience worth sharing.
We’ve come a long way already and we need positive, enthusiastic individuals to help us keep raising the bar, are you up for the challenge?
What you will do :
- From coaching & performance management to influencing policy & processes, ensuring excellent service is at the heart of everything you do.
- Chart your team development path, being accountable for their performance and growth.
- Developing Deezer’s customer support experience, coordinating new initiatives and acting as a point of contact for support with our partners and business departments.
- Cooperate with your fellow Customer Care Managers to ensure effective daily operations.
What we are looking for :
- A Leader - you believe in leading by example, but also recognise when to let others take the reins.
- A People Person - invested in the individuals in your team and your measure of success is their growth and development.
- Support Veteran - years of support experience has given you a keen eye for anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Champion for Change - open to new ideas, you focus on the positives and moving forward.
- Part of the Solution - your actions will have an lasting and meaningful impact on Deezer and our users experience.
- Communicator - you’re confident in front of a group or one-to-one. You understand the importance of clear and proactive communication in addressing issues before they occur.
- Not afraid to fail - you accept mistakes occur but see them as an opportunity to learn and you don’t let them hold you or your team back.
- Linguist - Fluent English and French plus one or more of German, Spanish or Portuguese
While not requirements for the role, the following will certainly help: