Paris, Île-de-France, FranceIntern
Just Hack it!
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
We are looking for a software engineer intern to join the Data Analytics team. The mission of the team is to
find the correct levers within the product to drive the growth of the business. We use machine learning
and statistics, playing a central role to develop the data-driven mindset in the company and through our
analysis ensure that Deezer is fitting our users’ needs.
Your role will be to create a module in our Data Portal to manage our outlier detection tool, which is
raising alerts when abnormal values appear in data series, but is still lacking several functionalities
(eg: record human feedbacks on the model prediction).
What you will do:
As a Data Engineer you will work daily on:
What we are looking for:
LIFE @ DEEZER PARIS
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.