Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
We are P.O.P.
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you ?
We are looking for UX Researcher to join our Research team.
Deezer loves its users, and we want them to love us just as much. The aim of Research at Deezer is to ensure that product, marketing, and strategic decisions are made with the market and user firmly in mind. This means constantly keeping a pulse on both current and future users, around the world. This also means looking at our competition and the global market dynamics to spot the next big opportunity.
What you will do :
What we are looking for:
Life @ Deezer Paris
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.