We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us!
How about you?
Reporting to our VP Artist Marketing, your role as a Senior Artist Marketing Manager is to ensure that labels and artist management view Deezer as a major global streaming partner by creating and executing effective and unique Artist Marketing campaigns.
What you will do:
- Oversee the global relationship with one of our major label partners and establishing, nurturing excellent relationships across various departments and repertoire owners.
- Identify, negotiate, develop and execute unique artist marketing initiatives by leveraging artist, artist management and label relationships
- Run pitch process to feedback to Editorial teams
- Maintain excellent relationships with Deezer offices and personnel in other countries and understand their needs and take these into consideration of the global artist marketing view in regards to artist marketing projects.
- Proactive interdepartmental communications to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed e.g. territories, editorial, acquisitions, social, PR, CRM, ad sales, product, brand/studio, partnerships etc.
- Ensure Artist Marketing campaigns appeal to existing and new users
- Direct Artist Marketing campaigns from initial pitch to completion and ensure maximum artist participation at every stage
- Leverage user data to monitor the impact of marketing activities on core business KPIs
- Liaise with Partnership & Business Development teams to help drive and execute opportunities with third parties for artist marketing campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill artist marketing goals
- Record and track the status of all campaigns in Basecamp. Full, thorough and timely reporting on campaigns.
What we are looking for :
- 8+ years of work experience in an entertainment/tech company working with artist/creators to market/promote/programme their content
- Excellent people skills: You are a great communicator who can build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and has the ability to explain complex topics in simple, clear terms.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Able to craft and deliver professional level presentations
- Well organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- A network of music industry contacts; rights holders, managers, agents, promoters and artists
- Strong understanding of music industry supply chain processes and label and repertoire owner set up.
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret and apply data
- Keep abreast of latest artists, releases and music industry and music technology news
LIFE @ DEEZER PARIS
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.