Believe in Better.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
What you will do :
- Assist in the production of editorial products and promotional campaigns
- Assist in playlist creation and programming duties
- Regular collation, analysis and presentation of the global editorial KPI data
- Post campaign reporting on special editorial campaigns
- Administrative duties including maintaining documents & resources for editors
What we are looking for:
- Previous internships or volunteer experience in the music industry will be highly regarded
- Broad knowledge of popular music
- Strong understanding of the digital music space
- Ability to quickly learn to use new software
- Passion for numbers and statistics, proficiency in Excel and powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English (working language)
- Team spirit: Curious, flexible, autonomous, and passionate about music, digital media & data
LIFE @ DEEZER PARIS
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.