Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
What you will do:
- Help to coordinate the whole translation workflow: file preparations, instructions to teams, scheduling, stakeholder coordination,
- Acquire product knowledge to bring linguistic and technical support to all translation and review teams,
- Perform linguistic QA/review and ensure quality requirements are met,
- Ensure deadlines are met and deliveries done on time,
- Building/maintaining reference materials (glossary, style guides, in-house process documentation),
- Work with teams across Deezer to ensure localization best practices are followed,
- Engage with teams across the business to ensure knowledge is shared and training delivered,
- Follow up the localization budget
- Ideally some experience with localization workflows and able to audit and asses the current workflow and suggest improvements
What we are looking for:
- Required: Degree in Translation and/or Translation management,
- Required: Knowledge of CAT tools,
- Fluent English and French: written and spoken. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus but not mandatory,
- Basic knowledge of programming languages would be a great addition.
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!