Paris, Île-de-France, FranceIntern
We are P.O.P.
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us.
How about you?
We are currently looking for a super talented intern to join our french Editorial Content team.
You will actively help providing editorial content for Deezer’s global audience.
What you will do:
- Daily market analysis on content and competition
- Monitoring of content performance - daily KPIs - and data analysis of the editorial playlists streams
- Follow-up on the major musical releases and recommendations in the editorial playlisting
- Weekly update of the main editorial playlists while keeping a follow-up with the labels regarding the artists main assets (music, pictures and upcoming releases)
CRM and marketing warrior:
- Management of the editorial CRM operations : copywriting and production of the weekly editorial newsletter and the regular notifications sent on the application Deezer
- Management of the online marketing campaign “Les nouveautés du vendredi” displayed on facebook
- “Deezer Slideshow” management : daily programming and copywriting of the promotional assets of Deezer Homepage
Project Management soldier:
- Project Management of several content operations : Valentine’s Day, Summer, New Year’s Eve, the International day of Women Rights, and so on
- Coordination between several services in order to create content assets (CRM, design, copywriting) and regular production briefs for the Deezer studio
- Programming duties within the music and non-music channels (CMS Management)
- Daily programming of the Deezer’s homepage sections
What we are looking for:
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes