Paris, Île-de-France, FranceIntern
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
In the Global Marketing Department, the Product Marketing & Communication team is in charge of the global launches of new features and new offers of Deezer’s service. They also promote the existing features, offers and Deezer’s benefits.
The Product Marketing & Communication team coordinates marketing teams – Brand, Acquisition, CRM, PR and Social media – to set up communication plans and manage assets production (marketing messages, creation of visuals, etc). They need to be aligned with all the marketing directors of each key countries.
Reporting to the product marketing team, you’ll assist the Product Marketing Coordinator & the Head of Product Marketing & Communication in launching new features and product improvement worldwide:
- Take part in the redaction of the reference document for each launch / new feature
- Participate in the implementation of communication plans with the Marketing teams – PR, Social Media, CRM, Acquisition, Brand.
- Creation of communication assets in collaboration with the graphic designers and the copywriting team (Banners, videos, GIF, emails, social media visuals, blog post etc.)
- Update of the B2C marketing documents: product marketing roadmap, cofluence page, campaigns calendar
- Handle mobile store copy updates – iOS, Android & Windows
- Benchmarking activities : present monthly benchmark with competitors’ features and new innovative technologies in the music and streaming industry
- Follow up of translations for worldwide projects and launches
- Master’s Degree in Marketing / Communications / Project Management
- You have excellent communications skills, fluent both in French and in English
- You’re well-organized, rigorous, detail oriented and proactive with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines,
- You have excellent relationships skills, determination and intellectual curiosity
- You have a strong interest in new technologies and a strong digital culture
- The knowledge of Photoshop and a tech savvy person would be a plus
Life @ Deezer Paris
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.