Just hack it !
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
We are looking for a talented Strategic Partner Manager to join our Hardware team in London or Paris !
The team in charge of all global operations related to electronic manufacturers in categories such as cars, smart wearables, TV, and home audio covering brand such as Fitbit, BMW, Google Home, Sonos and Bose.
You will actively implement, manage and measure complex campaigns with the partners and will be their global key point of contact at Deezer.
What you will do:
- Responsible for executing the launch communication and availability of Deezer on new partner products
- Act as the go to person for the key global partner accounts and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Coordinate the launch of complex global and local marketing campaigns from initial brief to a launch
- Ensure the key priorities and KPIs for the accounts are monitored on a monthly basis and transparent to the rest of the organisation
- Compile marketing and data reports for key accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensure the success of key partnerships by growing the Deezer user base through those partnerships and maintaining a good marketing relationship with them that will keep them engaged
- Manage reports and billing reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Follow-up and analyze campaigns results in terms of acquisition, conversion, retention and brand impact, and formulate recommendations for improvement
- Prepare, lead and present regular meetings to show campaigns results
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple departments including: Marketing, CRM, Product, Accounting, Payment, Customer Support, and Data Mining teams
- Work closely with the marketing, brand and studio teams to implement Deezer key talking points, brand values and marketing offers through partner marketing assets both online and in retail
What we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor degree in project management, marketing or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of recent work experience in partners management or Marketing
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Strong analytical, project management and organization skills
- You feel comfortable in a challenging environment
- Experience within digital media, tech company or for a hardware manufacturer would be a real plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint have no secret for you
- Proficiency in English required
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.