Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
Believe in Better.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
What will you do ?
Share to the rest of the team patterns and solution to make a feature
Develop and test your code
Participate to backend code review
Maintain the code base and propose strategy to move code from legacy to new generation code base
You understand that sometimes you can build a strong code architecture but some other times you must privilege some business opportunities and release shameful code.
You are open-minded, you love to give your opinion and to listen the ideas of your colleagues.
You want to share things with your colleagues and to participate to the team's life with your good mood.
To be successful in this mission, you will need the following skills:
PHP 5 / 7: strong
Very strong interest in object paradigm conception
Unit / integration tests
Good team spirit
English: written. You will not need to speak fluently but it would be a big plus.
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
Do you want to know more about what we’re doing ? Go check our blog : https://deezer.io/