Believe in Better.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
You will join a 11 member’s team composed of six developers, three analyst, one project manager and the payment leader.
The payment team manages the B2C subscriptions
- The payment related pages where the customers can use their favorite payment method (web, mobile, iOS and Android in-app purchase).
- A catalog of more than 20 000 offers.
- 180+ countries
- 40 currencies
- 15 payment partners
- The payment transactions for several millions of customers.
- The fraud detection system.
What will you do?
- 85% of back, 5% of front, 10% of meetings and agile rituals.
- Implementation of new payment methods for the entire world.
- Development of internal tools for helping our dear colleagues in their day-to-day job.
- Improve the reliability of the platform and make your code testable.
- Test your work, hand-in-hand with the Quality Assurance team members.
- Help the team for the day-to-day run, production incidents and data recovering.
- Interact with non-tech teams : marketing, financial etc...
- A lot of fun stuffs that you must see by yourself.
What we're looking for:
- You think that homemade platforms are a good opportunity to learn fast and improve things.
- You understand that sometimes you can build a strong code architecture but some other times you must privilege some business opportunities and release shameful code.
- You are open-minded, you love to give your opinion and to listen to the ideas of your colleagues.
- You want to share things with your colleagues and to participate to the team's life with your good mood.
To be successful in this mission, you will need the following skills:
- PHP 5 / 7: strong
- JS: intermediate
- Strong interest in object paradigm conception.
- English: written. You will not need to speak fluently but it would be a big plus.
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!