Paris, Île-de-France, FranceContract
Just Hack it!
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
We are looking for a detail oriented Metadata Curator to assist the team at Deezer. You will be working alongside the Editorial and Catalogue teams and be responsible for working with our content metadata to create the best user experience possible for our users.
Please note: The role is a short term contract (CDD or freelance) of 3 months.
What you will do:
- Verifying and correcting key metadata in the music catalog
- Merging Artist pages
- Correcting artists discographies
- Reporting on progress and issues
What we are looking for:
- Passion for and knowledge of popular music
- Detail oriented and able to handle repetitive tasks
- Ability to quickly learn to use new software
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Must speak English
- Previous experience working with content, preferably in music
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with data ingestion
Life @ Deezer
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.