One for All.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
One for All, and all for one! We stick together and trust each other.
How about you?
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to accompany our CEO MENA on his daily work by providing support in various areas.
What you will do:
- Extensive diary management: Scheduling calls, interviews, meetings, 1:1s, events etc with internal and external staff/guests
- Coordinating agendas with other C-level members and their EA’s internally and externally
- Booking, confirming and checking in to all travel arrangements- Must have experience with this at an International level, coordinating multiple trips at once to multiple destinations
- Key contact for executives: Screening calls, taking messages, greeting and liaising with their guests in the reception
- Setting up their meeting rooms, prepping the VC and call conferences in advance
- General administration: Binding and preparing board packs, printing of documents, coordinating signatures of business documents with legal and managing the forwarding of these internally and externally
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with the coordination of office events, board meetings, training days, team outings, restaurant bookings, and executive off sites
- Key business contact within the Deezer EA support team
- Ad-hoc tasks for executives and management as required
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years minnimum assisting at senior management/board/CEO level
- Must be very flexible and able to deal with changes last minute
- Warm, friendly and bubbly personality, but be able to hold their own
- Great interpersonal and front of house and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise ever changing diaries and last minute requests
- Experienced with multi leg, complicated international travel bookings and visa applications
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Adaptable in a very fast paced environment and able to push back when required
- Being able to forward plan and predict day to day needs and issues
- I.T/ tech savvy- Cisco, Google hang out, call conferencing systems, MSoffice, Mac, Gmail etc
- Reliable, punctual and happy to be contacted out of hours if necessary
- Fluent in English as main spoken and written language, arabic would be a plus
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds color to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place. Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together!
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.