Paris, Île-de-France, FranceIntern
Just hack it !
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
How about you?
The Artist Marketing team is the direct link between Deezer and content creators (labels, artists, partners).
Understanding their needs and coming up with dedicated solutions and actions is our day-to-day job. Our goal is also to create the most innovative and performing campaigns to promote their music or products.
- You will help the Special Operations & Partnerships manager in his day to day work
o Setup and follow up on campaigns with partners (artist booking, online contests, events, content creation)
o Contractual follow-up on the music licencing deals for promotional videos (example Waze video below)
o Monitoring on missing catalogue and products for soundtracks, and playlist creation for this genre
- Help on a weekly basis with the other Artist Marketing team members on campaigns (preparation, execution, reporting)
- Other recurring tasks: digital music marketing due diligence, brainstorm for new campaigns, movies / TV shows / video games knowledge for possible new campaigns
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of the music industry and specifically the streaming services
- At ease with technical tools (back office, CMS) and office suite
- Innovative and creative – ability to come up with “out of the box” ideas
- Skills or background in legal contracts review appreciated
- Very fluent in English, both for written and spoken
Life @ Deezer Paris
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!