Believe in Better.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We believe in better product, better speed and better people!
- Establish strong relationships with all major and independent music labels and publishers in Asia and Oceania.
- Provide strategic and financial insight through reviews of Deezer's global business
- Develop strategies for achieving revenue targets with the labels.
- Analyze relevant local catalogue missing.
- Analyze financial returns for all Deezer services with the labels though Business Review and promotional/marketing opportunities.
- Overview local playlisting strategy: defining the offer and updating the playlists on a weekly basis.
- Overview editorial marketing strategy: album releases update, on product slideshow scheduling and general editorial update of Deezer
- Identify Artist Marketing opportunities to connect users and artists on social media, through events and potential marketing campaigns.
- Work with key internal departments to ensure company objectives are achieved, specifically:
- International department
- IT Production team
- Establish a sound, collaborative working relationship with other colleagues at national and global level.
- Reports to the Head of Acquisition and Label Relations
- Must be able to travel regularly
- Strong combined music and technology background.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 5 years in an account management role, for a digital distribution company or within the music industry.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English. French is a bonus.
Location : Singapore
Remuneration : according to experience
Availability : ASAP