Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
Just Hack it!
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries,
Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
Join the Content Team and be part of Deezer's next steps. We connect Deezer users and content creators through robust ingestion, tailored display and smart data feedback.
How about you?
We are looking for a Data Science Engineer to join our Content Team, which is responsible for connecting our users and content creators through robust ingestion, tailored display and smart data feedback. Be part of Deezer's next step, by helping us to improve our content, analytics, and algorithms to detect fraudulent usage of Deezer.
What you will do:
What we are looking for:
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.