We are P.O.P.
With 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We are P.O.P.: Passionate + Optimistic + Proud. Nothing can stop us!
How about you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic CRM Specialist to join our London CRM team. Our ideal candidate will have some experience in CRM and marketing and must be bi-lingual in both Arabic and English both written and orally.
This position will be responsible for the implementation of personalised, multichannel CRM campaigns for our Middle Eastern and North African market, supporting the company’s strategic direction and objectives on a global scale.
What you will do:
The CRM specialist will report to both the local Country Marketing Director and CRM Manager respectively and work closely with other teams across our London, Dubai and Paris offices.
- Work closely with and report to both the Country Marketing Director and CRM Manager, while delivering a series of multi-channel CRM projects involving highly personalised and innovative communications spanning emails, push notifications and in-app pushes.
- Be able to forge strong relationships with teams covering the markets, and introduce and implement campaigns according to market needs.
- Creation of emails using HTML and CSS coding, candidates must show creativity when designing and developing templates.
- Day to day production management of multi-channel communications from the initial briefs to editorial and creative services, targeting and data selection, as well as deploying them to customers and reporting back to your Manager, the team and other stakeholders.
- Development and analysis of test and learn strategy to optimise communications effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to highlight areas of improvement in the process and apply fixes/efficiencies wherever possible.
- Contribute to the global CRM strategy with the other members of the team and its Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced level Arabic writer and speaker. French is a plus.
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience within the CRM field.
- HTML and CSS skills advantageous.
- Passion to learn and progress in CRM marketing.
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to ensure the job gets done.
- Experience of CRM/loyalty techniques beneficial.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels.
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work.
Life @ Deezer
Depending on the country you’ll be working in, you will find several of the following perks:
- Start-up philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Opportunities to share your love for music (in-house bands, gigs, piano, guitars…)
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.