Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
With over 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world, leader in France.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
This position is available for Paris office (rue d'Athènes, 9e arrondissement).
You will join the Marketing & Business Development team in charge of growing the business in France. To achieve our goal of increasing our footprint and increase the number of subscribers, we want to grow Deezer distribution through B2B strategic partnerships.
In this role, you actively define, implement, and monitor the marketing strategy with the business partners, with the main objective to grow our subscriber base and you will report to the Senior Strategic Accounts Manager France.
- Identify and leverage new business opportunities with the partners : new distribution model, new offers, new customer journeys, user experience improvement, etc.
- Be accountable of channel marketing strategy with partners to achieve business objectives
- Manage & coordinate marketing activities (promotions, communication campaigns, etc…) with business partners, agencies, suppliers, and Deezer internal teams (studio, artist marketing, content team, etc.)
- Organise Deezer’s presence in trade shows, sales conventions, and regional sales events of the partners
- Work hand-in-hand with B2B Sales Executive to define and implement marketing activities to support commercial strategy
- Monitor partnerships performances (KPIs) and provide accurate reporting information that will help you define the marketing strategies and key action points
- Establish a sound and collaborative working relationship with partner’s key stakeholders and other Deezer departments/colleagues
What we are looking for:
● 8+ years of work experience with proven track record in digital projects (user experience, user journeys, etc.) and channel / trade marketing
● Experience in a digital, tech company or hardware manufacturer distributed by Telcos or High Tech retailers in France required
● Outstanding interpersonal and negociation skills
● Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
● A creative person who constently challenges the status quo and tries to innovate when it comes to marketing strategy
● Strong analytical, project management and organization skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
● Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint have no secret for you
● Proficiency in English required
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.