Paris, Île-de-France, FranceFull-time
With over 53 millions of tracks and a presence in 180 countries, Deezer is the most personal music streaming service in the world, leader in France.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
We dare to challenge the status quo and believe innovation is part of our DNA.
This position is available for Paris office (rue d'Athènes, 9e arrondissement).
How about you?
You will join the Marketing & Business Development team in charge of growing the business in France. To achieve our goal of increasing our footprint and increase the number of subscribers, we want to grow Deezer distribution through B2B strategic business partnerships.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales to join the Business Partners team of Deezer France.
You will actively define, implement, and monitor the commercial strategy with the partners and will be their key point of contact at Deezer.
What you will do:
● Responsible for achieving the sales objectives on each partner account
● Build and maintain close working relationships with the key partners sales contacts on both national & regional levels
● Follow-up and analyze Sales results in terms of acquisition & conversion, and formulate action plans to increase the performances
● Animate Deezer offers through the partners distribution network: conceive, negociate and execute sales animation programs (incentives, special offers, cashbacks, etc.)
● Prepare, lead and present regular meetings with partners sales stakeholders to show programs results
● Work closely with Deezer partner marketing manager to align your commercial strategy with the marketing strategy.
What we are looking for:
● 8+ years of work experience with proven track record in Business Development or Sales
● Experience in a digital, tech company or hardware manufacturer distributed by Telcos or High Tech retailers required (ideally as key account manager)
● Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
● Strong business acumen with outstanding interpersonal and negociation skills
● Mobility: frequent travels all over France
● You feel comfortable in a challenging environment with ambitious sales objectives to achieve
● Strong analytical, project management and organization skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
● Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint have no secret for you
● Proficiency in English required
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.